On the base of ownership,
IntoTheBlock has documented the percentage of each cryptocurrency held in the
richest addresses. They did some digging and came out with some actual numbers
which we gonna provide you and here are the results:
- Tether (USDT) - 132 addresses own 63% of the circulating supply.
- Litecoin (LTC) - 131 addresses own 47% of the circulating supply.
- Ethereum (ETH) - 151 addresses own around 39% of the circulating supply.
- Cardano (ADA) - 41 addresses own 39% of the circulating supply.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - 112 addresses own 29% of the circulating supply.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) - 103 addresses own 24% of the circulating supply.
As per the acquired data, tether is leading the race with 63% concentration of wealth on the cryptocurrency industry whereas litecoin is in second place with 47% concentration of wealth. But it’s still a matter of discussion for the pundits that how this impact the trajectory of these projects.